Post Office® Travel Insurance
Post Office® Travel Insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance UK Plc
A choice of Basic, Classic and Premium cover with Annual Multi-Trip and Single Trip policies.
Voted best UK Travel Insurance provider* 8 years in a row – by you
With our travel insurance you can get:
- UK, European and worldwide cover1
- Optional extras including hazardous sports, excess waiver and increased cover for your possessions.
- Great value family cover – dependent children under 18 are covered for free with Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance
- 10% discount on an Annual Multi-Trip policy when you buy online
As standard with Single Trip travel insurance you get:
- cover for trips from 1 day up to 90 days
- cover for more than 80 activities, from fishing and swimming to pony trekking, banana boat rides and zorbing at least £5 million of medical cover when abroad**
- cancellation cover, beginning the moment you purchase your policy
- Validated claims will be settled within five working days subject to receipt of all the required supporting information
As standard with Multi-trip travel insurance you receive:
- cover for as many trips as you want to take in a year – up to 31 days at a time
- cover for more than 80 activities, from fishing and swimming to pony trekking, banana boat rides and zorbing up to £10m medical cover when abroad on Classic and Premium policies (up to £5m on Basic policies)
- free cover for dependent children under 18
- Quick claims: validated claims will be settled within five working days.
*The UK public voted us ‘Best Travel Insurance Provider’ via BritishTravelAwards.com between 2006-2013 1For Annual Multi-Trip policies, cover for the UK will be applicable only where a minimum of two nights’ payable accommodation has been pre-booked for your trip.
Policy terms, conditions, excesses, exclusions and limitations apply. If you’re buying annual multi-trip travel insurance for your family, named dependant children under 18 are covered for free as long as they are travelling with a parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt or legal guardian who has travel insurance from the Post Office®. Non-dependant children will receive a 50% discount. Non-dependants are children under 18, who are not travelling with a parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt or legal guardian who is covered on this policy - for example a sibling under the age of 18 years or your child’s friend. They will receive a 50% discount off the standard individual rate.**Up to £5 million medical cover is only available for trips abroad. Policies are subject to terms, conditions, restrictions, limitations and exclusions. Medical cover is limited to £10,000 in the U.K.
Buy Post Office travel insurance online or contact agents on 0800 294 2292 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. Closed weekends and bank holidays.
Visit Post Office® Travel Insurance for a quote.
|General Enquiries Tel:||0800 294 2292|
|24 hour Medical Assistance||+44 23 8064 4633|
|Claims||0845 602 5279|